Welcome to the ASEE Survey Registration. After registering, please proceed to http://survey.asee.org to begin work on the survey.
The registration process is a 7 step procedure. As you go through the pages you may browse back and forth by clicking on the Back and Next buttons located at the bottom of each page. Your information will not be saved if you close your browser before completing the process.
Requirements for participation:
Before starting the registration form please have the following information ready:
- Your College of Engineering must offer at least one four-year program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering & Technology (ABET) or the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB)
- Contact Information (e.g. name, department, address, phone, email, etc.)
- Dean of Engineering College Information (e.g. name, department, address, phone, email, etc.)
- The participation levels for your school (undergraduate engineering, graduate engineering, engineering technology)
- Billing and credit card information (if paying online)
Note: If your school did not participate in 2015 Survey then you cannot use the online registration. Please contact Kendall Moffett-Sklaroff so she can add your school to this year's survey.
Begin by searching for your affiliated college or university:
When searching for schools, it often helps to type just part of the school's name, in case the school is listed differently than you expect. Example: "Virginia Tech" yields 0 results. "Virginia" yields 4 results, including "Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University."